Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Headshot.

It’s why, despite liking some SF policies and some candidates like DOL, they’re still a million miles away from getting a vote from me.

Pretty much agree, I too can see some virtue in many of their policies, however they remain a very long way from the trust and dare I say respectability that is required for wholesale political persuasion.

Paramilitary still rears it's ugly head and without a hint shame and embarrassment show up to demonstrate their "Colours" in Public, parading like gangsters trying and even succeeding in still terrifying some/many people.

I have no idea how deep this cancer runs in SF, but seeing MON turn up at a Funeral in defiance all Government advice along with other galoots will have set them back some miles for sure. The utter incompetence of the successive untrustworthy Governments had led them into a position of genuine consideration. Didn't take them long to ruin that opportunity with their stupid and ill considered B.S. bravado.

A political party for people who don't care about politics.

The only party with a Murderer sitting in the Dail.

Murderer? Did he brag of having murdered a number of people the way Fianna Failer, Martin Corry TD used to in the Dail for decades? Did he threaten any Dail opponent with dragging him down to a place noted for the execution of civilians and soldiers alike - the way Corry used to?

Or did he bring guns into the actual Dail Chamber the way a number of Fianna Fail TDs did?

Murderer? Did he brag of having murdered a number of people the way Fianna Failer, Martin Corry TD used to in the Dail for decades? Did he threaten any Dail opponent with dragging him down to a place noted for the execution of civilians and soldiers alike - the way Corry used to?

Or did he bring guns into the actual Dail Chamber the way a number of Fianna Fail TDs did?

The only party with a Murderer sitting in the Dail.

Corry hasn't been in the Dail since the 60s, over 50 years ago, Dan said "sitting" which implies currently.

Corry hasn't been in the Dail since the 60s, over 50 years ago, Dan said "sitting" which implies currently.

So were Fianna Fail a "normal political party" through the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s when they had killers, guys who bragged about killing, and men who brought actual guns into the Dail?

And in the 1970s 80s 90s and on into the 2000s were they a "normal political party" when they had TDs who were embroiled in gun-running?

When, in your opinion, did Fianna Faiil become a normal political party?

So were Fianna Fail a "normal political party" through the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s when they had killers, guys who bragged about killing, and men who brought actual guns into the Dail?

And in the 1970s 80s 90s and on into the 2000s were they a "normal political party" when they had TDs who were embroiled in gun-running?

The became a normal party when they stopped having murderers, bombers, child killers representing them in the Dail. Still doesn't change the fact Dan was being current and you opted to go back 50 years as usual. Fine if that eases your conscience when you are out canvassing for the scum but it doesn't make it true.

The became a normal party when they stopped having murderers, bombers, child killers representing them in the Dail. Still doesn't change the fact Dan was being current and you opted to go back 50 years as usual. Fine if that eases your conscience when you are out canvassing for the scum but it doesn't make it true.

So can you put a date on that Earl, or a year, or even a decade. What decade do you think FF became a normal political party?

The only party with a murderer sitting in the Dail.

That money was only resting in my account.

Mary Lou McDonald says she has accepted the resignation of three Sinn Fein members who received Covid business grants of £10k on behalf of the party in Northern Ireland.

ElgVrbIX0AAR6V2

That money was only resting in my account.

Mary Lou McDonald says she has accepted the resignation of three Sinn Fein members who received Covid business grants of £10k on behalf of the party in Northern Ireland.

ElgVrbIX0AAR6V2

This story broke on the Nolan show, I read about it yesterday, Mcallion
comes across as a bit of an air head, but that is no excuse for her not dealing with this immediately, Nolan will get savage grief over this but at a time when small businesses are crying out for support this was appalling,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼