Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

So its ok then?
As he was convicted for murdering a member of the Garda Siochana who had the temerity to try and stop him committing a crime, it shouldn't come as a huge surprise that he may resort to using his fists on someone who displeases him somehow.

And no it is not ok, but he should have been made serve that mandatory 40 year stretch and today they probably would still be prison sweethearts with your one mouthing off in the Dail above perceived injustices meted out to her sweet hubby inside

I think time will show they are all the same.
Well, even if SF/IRA get in, not much at all is going to change and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

The civil service runs this country and this country is part of The EU.

However I feel they are not all the same, I don't think the existing Government has the same respect, honour and praise for terrorist scum and criminals.

You're mental. Trying to make out that the Superintendent condoned their actions. They were warned, so what, that doesn't justify going around in balaclavas in cars trying to kill people. What part of it do you not get.

You can't have groups going around dishing out their own justice. Paul Quinn certainly didn't receive justice from the same type of thing. Your mentality gives a hint as to why senior leaders in sf have been closely linked to murders, assassinations and . dissapearings. Sf are a huge danger to democracy and peace in Ireland.

It's grotesque and embarrassing having a jailbird de facto hit man as a local cllr.

They were NOT trying to kill the drug dealer, they were on their way to give him a good hiding. And I'll shed no tear for the drug dealing scumbag.

Disappearings? You clearly haven't a clue about the history of this country. Not a notion.

We had "jailbirds" as Presidents and Taoiseachs of this country, but you think it "grotesque and embarrassing" having one even as a local cllr. yet again you show your ignorance. :rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Niamh Bury

Old Oak, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼