Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

You are clearly not in demand at your "job" and utterly hapless as a Spambot for Sinn Fein.

If you somehow were Prince Andrews solicitor you would be advising him to go and have that holiday in Florida: "Just do not wear the crown and ermine robes and no one will notice"........

They way things are going for Andy you probably are.

I have periods of high demand, and others of relatively low demand. If you understood my job you might understand why.

I'm glad you think I'm utterly hapless as a Spambot for Sinn Fein for a number of reasons. Firstly I post what I like, SF can see after their own affairs I never have posted for them and it's extremely unlikely I'll ever post for them.

Secondly, I'm very clearly not a bot.

And thirdly, I don't post spam but I find it very ironic to be accused of such on a thread that in the last 24 hours or so has had the same article by McDowell posted time and again

:lol:

Perhaps you need someone to explain the meaning of widespread to you :lol:

And in fairness to Matlock she said she never criticised me over my job.

I think you need it yourself considering you commented on her profession spread across at least 4 different threads in the last 2/3 weeks.
Lol, another Sound_yfail.

Ramping up in of british aided loyalist activity in the late 80s and early 90s :shock:

Jimmy, the biggest death toll in one day in the Troubles was Dublin-Monaghan bombings. Carried out by loyalists with the connivance of the british who trained and armed them. That was as early as May 1974 FFS, not the late 1980s.

Loyalist activity in mid ulster in particular increased late 80s early 90s,

I didn't even realise I was in favour of Brexit.

:lol!:

I must admit this Menacey fella is a good laugh, we're apparently Brexiteers, Mcdowell is apparently depressed because old Stakeknife didn't get kneecapped , lol,

This fella has logged in here thinking it's some over 70s yellow vest Facebook page I'd say.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jinx Lennon & Wasp V Humans

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼