Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

The scary thing here is I don't believe she set out to mislead the Dail, it's that Sinn Fein as a party ( I'm presuming she was given the info. ) are lacking the competence to read information and understand what that information means.
I would say she knew what she was doing, She knows any issue which involves the health of young kids is an emotive issue and would
stir anger,

As opposed to Fatty O Brien?
Thinking:32000 >85,597
Or were SF to blame for that too?
He said it at the 2023 FF Ard Fheis.
Not 1 person corrected him.
No numb nuts completely different.

SF had information about 800 chemo appointments that did not go ahead and did not have the intelligence to understand that even though they did not go ahead, they did not go ahead due to the fact that they were cancelled.

They then had an Oscar winning virtue signalling Meryl Streep worthy performance demanding that the Taoiseach apologize and immediately drop everything and fix this, so the poor children can have the chemo they need.

Next day, CHI states not 1 chemo appointment cancelled.

Politicans posturing on numbers achieved is completely different.

The scary thing here is I don't believe she set out to mislead the Dail, it's that Sinn Fein as a party ( I'm presuming she was given the info. ) are lacking the competence to read information and understand what that information means.
There has been something going really wrong with their comms over the past year as they are all over the place on messaging.

It is almost like they have some ex-prisonor "community workers" type doing daft research all day digging up unsubstantiated rubbish but these "community workers" do not have a single brain cell between them.

Who is even feeding Mary-Lou this rubbish and yet she falls for it every time?

I would say she knew what she was doing, She knows any issue which involves the health of young kids is an emotive issue and would
stir anger,
She is just being spoon fed this "outrage" for social media "likes" rubbish?

I thought that she was one of the smart ones in S.F. and there are not many of those as it is.

1713435020330.png

In this day and age every single thing is easily checked.

She was the same when she attacked public servants.

1713436380397.png

Then she just doubles down on stupid.....
1713436453163.png

She just cannot get things right here so the poor Palestinians and her friends in Hamas had not better be depending on her.

Drive or take multiple modes of transport for over 4 hours and then after all that just end up in Belfast of all places?
Then do it all in reverse a few days later?

Pop up to Cork or Dublin Airport

Have a snack or a pint/glass of wine.

Sit on plane for 90 minutes (sometimes less).

Get train/metro to the centre of Paris for just over €11 (5th or 6th Arrondisements are propably the best as you can walk to most places)

Get the RATP Transport app and load up on cheap metro tickets and just tap and go in Paris.

Have an amazing cultural, architectural, food experience on the continent.

Other cities on the continent are also great and even much easier again London is just a short hop with plenty of cheap flights every day from Cork.

I have never known anyone in my group who has ever said :"Lets go to Belfast for the weekend?"

Brilliant - Train-Luas-Train takes "multiple modes" or drive for just over 4 hours, but according to you one can "pop" to Cork or Dublin Airport - by the time you've driven up to Cork Airport you could be at the tunnel on the road to Belfast or well ensconsed in Kent Station and availing of their refreshments.

Door to door timewise Cork City centre to Belfast City centre is quicker than door to door Paris centre - no matter how much you'd like to present one as a trip by "multiple modes" while the other is merely a "pop" to the airport and you're magiced away to Paris centre. You have to be in Cork Airport nearly 2 hours ahead of a flight to Paris, then it's another 90 mins on the plane (sometimes less) then it's a train taking the bones of another hour into centre of Paris.

You seem to think that drive/taxi-flight-bus/train is easier than drive for a shorter time or travel by train-luas-train which of course is cheaper too.

GoWanYaLanger!

There has been something going really wrong with their comms over the past year as they are all over the place on messaging.
There was nothing wrong with their comms when the sent out out their gobshite simpleton minions to attack Mairia Cahill. Time to bring back Jarry

Ea8hH5JXYAAog1y.jpg

No numb nuts completely different.

SF had information about 800 chemo appointments that did not go ahead and did not have the intelligence to understand that even though they did not go ahead, they did not go ahead due to the fact that they were cancelled.

They then had an Oscar winning virtue signalling Meryl Streep worthy performance demanding that the Taoiseach apologize and immediately drop everything and fix this, so the poor children can have the chemo they need.

Next day, CHI states not 1 chemo appointment cancelled.

Politicans posturing on numbers achieved is completely different.
Completely different?
Saying 32000 new builds >85,597 new builds during a housing crisis is disgusting.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼