Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

You'd have to wonder about fellas like Donnacadh O'Laoire. He's a very likeable fella and an extremely competent politician, but surely he's looking at the party and wondering if it's right for him.

How can good guys progress when the party is so backwards?

He'd be better off moving to FG for the sake of his career in my opinion.

srjEr76.png

Malwarebytes is notoriously famous for its 'false positives', especially it's freebie version, if it makes you feel safer, type the address into here:

Here's what you'll see, it uses 92 different virus/malware scanners to check the website, even malwares found it safe, so I'd check your definitions to make sure they're up to date.

Total virus.jpg

Malwarebytes is notoriously famous for its 'false positives', especially it's freebie version, if it makes you feel safer, type the address into here:

Here's what you'll see, it uses 92 different virus/malware scanners to check the website, even malwares found it safe, so I'd check your definitions to make sure they're up to date.

View attachment 31781
You're grand lad, lesson learnt. I shan't be clicking any links from our Russian bot any more.

You'd have to wonder about fellas like Donnacadh O'Laoire. He's a very likeable fella and an extremely competent politician, but surely he's looking at the party and wondering if it's right for him.

Thats the spirit Moe,

No, just no.

David Mc Cullagh made mince meat out of him on 6 One.

And to be fair, for anyone with any decency to join such an organisation up to its neck in terrorism, says a whole lot about the kind of person they are.

SF/ IRA = Scum

Soundman do you not find it strange that MON would meet with companies with Israeli ties while at the same time SF
are calling for sanctions against Israel and for the ambassador to be expelled,?

I think it was part of her being FM for All Jimmy, rather than going with sectional interests. One can only imagine the criticism you and others would have made had she refused to meet them.

Damned if she did and damned if she didn’t

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼