Self Driving UBER fatal crash in USA

Excuse me if this was posted already mates

When I heard this story 1st, I thought that these yokes can't be trusted but after seeing the actual footage, I believe that this accident couldn't be prevented

What are your thoughts?

Warning: scenes that some may find upsetting

Think the lights on the car were too low to be able to see enough of the roadway ahead and be able to stop in good time given the speed it was driving. That said, what on earth did the person wheeling their bicycle across the roadway like that think they were doing?

Think the lights on the car were too low to be able to see enough of the roadway ahead and be able to stop in good time given the speed it was driving. That said, what on earth did the person wheeling their bicycle across the roadway like that think they were doing?

I know ya, fucking weird

Told ye. Stupid fucking idea.

What a vision of the future it is. Too fat to fuck.

Leagueoffatties.jpg

But but but, I thought autonomous driving was the way to go M8s.

SurlY Jank can't be wrong :p

Technology will get us there, as in autonomous driving. Remove the dumb human from behind a 1.5 ton vehicle and all of a sudden road deaths, including pedestrians and cyclists will be near 0, maybe not quite 0 in reality but much much lower then it is now.

What is the common denominator of road deaths in Ireland? Dumb humans behind the wheels.

what ever about not being seen to the naked eye I thought these things would have sensors, IR or radar or whatever to detect an object up ahead anyway.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

King K

Clancys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼