Saipan 10 Warmup.

If it was ABU instead of Liverpool would that have been the main side taking during Saipan?

Basically the United fans backed Keane, everyone else made their own minds up. You'd find fans of other clubs on both sides of the divide, but it's very rare to find a Man U fan who didn't side with Keano.

From balls.ie.

I had a fit of nostalgia listening to Steven Reid and Kevin Kilbane chatting about the 2002 World Cup on Newstalk this afternoon and decided to watch Robbie Keane’s equaliser against Germany. It was then that I noticed this incredible comment on the youtube page, arguably the greatest youtube comment ever left: ‘bail that out u fuckers’. Watch the goal for yourself again.

bailout.png

I had a fit of nostalgia listening to Steven Reid and Kevin Kilbane chatting about the 2002 World Cup on Newstalk this afternoon and decided to watch Robbie Keane’s equaliser against Germany. It was then that I noticed this incredible comment on the youtube page, arguably the greatest youtube comment ever left: ‘bail that out u fuckers’. Watch the goal for yourself again.

bailout.png

ha ha brilliant! you'd earn life long legend status if you came out with that in the pub.

I think it was fitting that Keane himself put the thing to bed last week.

It took him 10 years to admit it, but it was the right thing to do.

This issue has been resolved as you say.

We saw it's natural conclusion by about page 12 or 13.

The Keanites just can't let it go even though Keane has.

They'll keep trying for another 100 pages though, shurgodluvem.

1243222_o.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Lemoncello

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼