Ryanair flight change policy. The fu***ers!

The new Ryanair flight change policy is a complete joke. I booked flights at Christmas, in good faith, and now I am being hammered with a hefty charge for changing my flights.
Yet someone who took a punt and gamble who booked a flight in June (and now doesn't want/cant travel) is being allowed change their flight free of charge. What a racket.

The new Ryanair flight change policy is a complete joke. I booked flights at Christmas, in good faith, and now I am being hammered with a hefty charge for changing my flights.
Yet someone who took a punt and gamble who booked a flight in June (and now doesn't want/cant travel) is being allowed change their flight free of charge. What a racket.
Same here, it will be last time I ever use them and I'll stick to that by hook or crook.

I booked a Ryanair flight in december for this may and was given a 12 month
voucher,

Thats fair enough I suppose because the skies were closed at that time. At least you got something. But Ryanair are now flying empty planes in order to keep what bookings were made in good faith in 2019.

I think - and I could be wrong here - but I think Ryanair are in it for the money rather than any sense of satisfaction of a job well done.

I think - and I could be wrong here - but I think Ryanair are in it for the money rather than any sense of satisfaction of a job well done.

Ya your probably right. Its just the fact that they are penalising people who planned ahead yet bailing out people who took a gamble. Its discriminating one set of customers from another.

Lol the amount of people who vow never to fly ryanair again, the next cheap as
chips flight sees a change of mind,

spot on :lol!: :lol!:

I operate a simpler policy, and always have. I price the flights, if someone else is more expensive but within a reasonable range I go with them.. if the gap is just too big I'll sit there and stare at the bright yellow plastic headrests and generally arrive on time in fairness to them.

Flying with Ryanair is a game - the minute they have your booking they will try to extract what they can out of you and you have to try ensure they dont, they have never made a secret of this so i cannot understand why people are constantly surprised when they act like assholes

Ya your probably right. Its just the fact that they are penalising people who planned ahead yet bailing out people who took a gamble. Its discriminating one set of customers from another.

No its not - its them extracting what they can from who they can. The EU commission forced them into certain refunds etc which they are obliged to comply with, if you dont fall into that category they can do what they want with you as they always have and always will

No its not - its them extracting what they can from who they can. The EU commission forced them into certain refunds etc which they are obliged to comply with, if you dont fall into that category they can do what they want with you as they always have and always will

I dont want a refund. I want to change my flight to a later date. They can keep my money for a service I am more than willing to use but its not really fair to charge one customer to change their itinerary and let one customer who took a flagrant gamble off the hook.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

18th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼