Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

another bastard bites the dust:

====================

The service from PL to most of the UA cities is on all the time:

====================

Ukrainian MoD announces a small celebration - 85k orcs dead or wounded:

272-jpg.4185833

===================

Anyway, moving away from Assange and his deranged followers...

The world's second-best army are now taking bribes in the form of washing machines:
Colonel Mertvishchev demanded from the military commissar Ramenok a bribe in the form of a washing machine no cheaper than 70 thousand rubles ($1100). for checking the autumn draft, according to the investigation. He admitted his guilt. He was placed under house arrest for two months.
Dunno why they didn't just send him to the front lines with all the other Russian criminals

Also, lolz at this footnote to the article:
The autumn conscription began on November 1 and will last for two months, until December 31. In the fall, they plan to recruit 120,000 recruits, which is less than a year earlier (125,000). The Ministry of Defense promised not to send conscripts to the special operation zone in Ukraine.

Anyway, moving away from Assange and his deranged followers...

The world's second-best army are now taking bribes in the form of washing machines:

Dunno why they didn't just send him to the front lines with all the other Russian criminals

Also, lolz at this footnote to the article:

As you mention wikileaks, it seems the site is falling apart as Russia is concentrating more on killing and freezing Ukrainians than keeping their websites up to date.

BREAKING: The European Parliament has passed a resolution declaring Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism. 494 voted for, 58 against.

It will have legal ramifications, with increased EU sanctions.

I wonder how comrade Mick Wallace and comrade Clare Daly voted? No doubt they'll be on Twitter shortly saying what a disgrace it is.
"How dare NATO and the West force Russia to invade a neighbouring country"?

"Russia could have finished this bloody war after 3 days only for the West"

"Can I get that cash in used Euros"?

Ukranian Govt:I welcome @Europarl_EN decision to recognize Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism and as a state which uses means of terrorism. Russia must be isolated at all levels and held accountable in order to end its long-standing policy of terrorism in Ukraine and across the globe.

Missiles are being launched on Kyiv today, shameful to see Irish MEPs Clare Daly & Mick Wallace vote against this resolution.

I am sure they will be lauded by Russian state media again.

Interestingly, the S.F. M.E.P. did not vote at all.

Kyiv today
1669212103396.png

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼