Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

My point which is very clear was after the fall of Berlin Wall NATO countries promised not to move one inch Eastward, this is fact not spin or propaganda, the western alliance broke this promise and expanded Eastwards anyway, yes NATO bares some responsibility for this conflict.
So should the world just stop at a point in time and nothing change from there onwards? Like some sort of Amish commitment?

Now that is nonsence Putin is still very popular in Russia, the people remember what it was like during the 90's during the Yelsin years, disgraceful, corruption, oligarchs and Chechnya.

You might not agree with all his tactics but Putin cleans up shop. It is the wests fault for not making overtures to Russia and actually work with the Kremlin instead of constantly banging on about a new cold war.
Remember this 'analysis' of the situation, you made back before the invasion ShitBeard?
You absolute clown.

I'm all for diverse opinions, but I'm thoroughly done with this trolling/apologist shite now.

Admin, get your hat on and make it so we can put dickwads on ignore without the whole thread disappearing from our timeline.

Edit: I realize this is crass given the stuff we are witnessing, first world problem writ large.

I'm all for diverse opinions, but I'm thoroughly done with this trolling/apologist shite now.

Admin, get your hat on and make it so we can put dickwads on ignore without the whole thread disappearing from our timeline.
I've never put anyone on ignore but Silky is stretching me to the limits.

We now have evidence of mass atrocities and slaughter of civilians and we have people here making excuses for Putin's invasion of Ukraine and simply spewing out Kremlin propaganda that the Kremlin itself does not even believe as it has trapped itself in its own lies and propaganda.

It takes a special kind of cognitive dissonance to watch this war of aggression unfold from the safety of the West and then somehow seek to justify it.

We now have evidence of mass atrocities and slaughter of civilians and we have people here making excuses for Putin's invasion of Ukraine and simply spewing out Kremlin propaganda that the Kremlin itself does not even believe as it has trapped itself in its own lies and propaganda.

It takes a special kind of cognitive dissonance to watch this war of aggression unfold from the safety of the West and then somehow

Hes actually disgusting.

At the very least now we need to close our ports to Russian shipping.

How could anyone do business with this country after witnessing the scenes of depravity and cruelty commited by their military.

Hes actually disgusting.

At the very least now we need to close our ports to Russian shipping.

How could anyone do business with this country after witnessing the scenes of depravity and cruelty commited by their military.
Russian troops slaughtering civilians in massacres in Bucha near the capital of Kyiv.

Bucha massacre is just one example of what Russians did on many Ukrainian territories they occupied.

Mariupol and Izyum will be even worse

Stop buying Russian oil and gas now.

It is the only way as now we have had our Bergen-Belsen moment and none of us can deny knowledge and a few month's of pain at the pumps etc it will have been worth it.

Attachments

• 1649056526776.jpeg
    1649056526776.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 4
They expanded eastward breaking their promise they in part are responsible for the situation we are in today. They courted Ukraine, dangling the prospect of membership to them when staying neutral would have had a different outcome.
Understand this. Your efforts at justifying this war has contributed to the butchering of innocent Ukrainian children, and men and women. Understand it, and take responsibility.
Putins biggest tool is the internet and social media in particular, starting with planting small amounts of disinformation via his bots, and then watching it gather pace via idiots brainwashed by his propaganda. I.e. YOU.
On that basis, he has created his (false) basis for war. Created by, YOU.
Actually invading was just the final step. All the groundwork of brainwashing people was already done.
Understand that.

I have zero interest in anything you post.

Engaging in endless whataboutery and parroting Russian propaganda is sickening.

You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt you have the capacity.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jason Coughlan

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼