Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Our local orcs are constantly complaining on no data for UA loses. So here is a screenshot from the page applying the same method as the 3P counting orcs:

1711476855913-png.6953121

not minor but irrelevant. russia attacked European nation and the invaded country is Ukraine, not Afghanistan nor Iraq.
Seriously dude, the point I am making is the US serve their own interests. Seeing them as simply good guys in this conflict is naive and stupid.

US launched 94,000 air strikes: most against Iraq & Afghanistan in the decade or so after 9/11 killing countless civilians. That is irrelevant?

The deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children that Madeleine Albright described as "worth it", irrelevant too I suppose?

I mean really this is good v evil!

Seriously dude, the point I am making is the US serve their own interests. Seeing them as simply good guys in this conflict is naive and stupid.

US launched 94,000 air strikes: most against Iraq & Afghanistan in the decade or so after 9/11 killing countless civilians. That is irrelevant?

The deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children that Madeleine Albright described as "worth it", irrelevant too I suppose?

Not quite seeing any sort of logic here, other than an attempt at whataboutism on your part.

The US serves its own interests? Yes. Its interest here is to oppose Russian aggression in the Ukraine. It's in Europe's interest as well. So what's your point?

US attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan refer to another set of wars. So what makes them relevant to the unjustifiable Russian attack on Ukraine? Are you saying that if the US engages in unjustifiable wars, then Russia gets to also?

Did Madeleine Albright (who served a quarter of a century ago) actually say that "the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children were worth it"? I'd love to see a link supporting that.

For the record, I was opposed to the attack on Iraq at the time. It was easy to see even then that Iraq was not involved in 9/11. The endless Afghanistan war was also a terrible mistake. On the other hand, your points are irrelevant to the current war in Ukraine. Also, I hope you're not implying that if a country does something that "serves its own interests", its intentions are somehow polluted. Because that's simply nonsense on the face of it.

If this would be a thread on American wars in the Middle East I could give a fuck, but it isn't, is it?

So seriously a quite nice attempt on whataboutism from your side, we have all seen it here numerous times in the last over two years, dude.

Silky keeps swallowing Putins bucketfull of shit about all those Nazis in Kiev but the Nazis are actually in the Kremlin and the Russians have previous form of collaboration with Nazis. In 1941 Molotov secretly offered to join the Axis but it came to nothing as Hitler had already decided on Barbasrossa. Russia attacked Finland and invaded Poland, the three Baltic States and seized part of Romania. Its amazing what came out in the open when Communism fell, they even admitted to Katyn.
"To this public pact of nonaggression was appended a secret protocol, also reached on August 23, 1939, which divided the whole of eastern Europe into German and Soviet spheres of influence. Poland east of the line formed by the Narew, Vistula, and San rivers would fall under the Soviet sphere of influence. The protocol also assigned Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Finland to the Soviet sphere of influence and, further, broached the subject of the separation of Bessarabia from Romania. A secret supplementary protocol (signed September 28, 1939) clarified the Lithuanian borders. The Polish-German border was also determined, and Bessarabia was assigned to the Soviet sphere of influence. In a third secret protocol (signed January 10, 1941, by Count Friedrich Werner von Schulenberg and Molotov), Germany renounced its claims to portions of Lithuania in return for Soviet payment of a sum agreed upon by the two countries."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼