Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

No editors in the Guardian obviously so the bould Seumas he could write what he wanted. He caught a break there. Good job the Daily Mail were around to call him out though. So in short lads, the is only one bad guy here.

US are supplying Israel with weapons to commit genocide in Gaza,

Supplying the Saudi's to bomb Yemen,

Dismiss causing the deaths of a half a million Iraqi children like it is all nothing,

Launch 94,000 air strikes: most against Iraq & Afghanistan in the 13 years after 9/11! 94,000 air strikes, think about that one for a minute?
I'm sure they were all pin point and no civilians were hurt! I won't even start on everyone else they have bombed.

Their own senator says the quiet part out loud - Russians are dying...Best money we've spent

One of the US presidential candidates, Kennedy, puts the blame squarely on the US door.

These are the good guys lads?? Really?? You actually think it's as simple as Russia, bad, US good. Just a few more thousands to die until, until what though?? Nobody has told me how this ends if negotiating is out of the question.

US are supplying Israel with weapons to commit genocide in Gaza,

Supplying the Saudi's to bomb Yemen,

Dismiss causing the deaths of a half a million Iraqi children like it is all nothing,

Launch 94,000 air strikes: most against Iraq & Afghanistan in the 13 years after 9/11! 94,000 air strikes, think about that one for a minute?
I'm sure they were all pin point and no civilians were hurt! I won't even start on everyone else they have bombed.

Did I miss russia bit in here?

Their own senator says the quiet part out loud - Russians are dying...Best money we've spent

I second that! For a fracture of the costs with no own people dying russia is kept at bay and their teeth are broken out. One in a lifetime deal having this murderous quasi-nation arse kicked :)

One of the US presidential candidates, Kennedy, puts the blame squarely on the US door.

Good to know one of Kennedies is a candidate, I would never heard of, SO IMPORTANT

These are the good guys lads?? Really?? You actually think it's as simple as Russia, bad, US good. Just a few more thousands to die until, until what though?? Nobody has told me how this ends if negotiating is out of the questio

YES. If you simply and objectively look what terrorist-country russia is, what they did, what they do and what they want to do further. You do not negotiate with terrorist. Let those bastards return in their fancy black bags back home and the mafia state collapse.

All I can say is wow!

Before all western media started towing the line, the Guardian carried some interesting takes on the Ukraine situation back in 2014.

April 2014 It's not Russia that's pushed Ukraine to the brink of war
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict

Sept 2014 Far from keeping the peace, NATO is a threat to it
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/03/nato-peace-threat-ukraine-military-conflict

Sept 2014. Since 9/11 "US launched 94,000 air strikes: most against Iraq & Afghanistan" minor detail

Was the Guardian a bastion of Russian propaganda?? That's what such articles would be branded now.

Here is the 20 second clip where Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it".
I think the first comment on this video sums up your attitude to the Ukrainian war - "Of course she thinks the price is worth it. They aren't her kids."

You must be thick as 2 planks not to see there is more than one bad actor involved here.
In addition to what other people have been saying about your nonsense here, you are simply making the claim that Russia had to invade Ukraine to prove that NATO's fears about Russian aggression are false. Wow.

Nice try. Fail.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Psychology And Literature: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 3pm

More events ▼