Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

AZOV is changed to Assault Brigade, and they released the below video for it. It includes some footage from their December ceremony to commemorate fallen troops. They know well into video! Btw. just to add... Ukraine was set as a country in Xc by Vikings ;) (if not earlier) so no, it is not NeoNazi symbolism ;)

Heard a Prof Roberts being interviewed on Radio yesterday, I thought him rather condesending as he referenced his expertise on Russian and European history when challenged on his views. He essentially maintains that Russia cannot be beaten and that tUkraine should surrender to prevent further bloodshed in what he claimed for them was futile resistance. He claimed that Putin has been very restrained in the face of Western aggression and that sending tanks will only prolong the bloodshed. He obviously is not from Macroom as there is nothing like an educated fool. He appeared to get hysterical when challenged by facts which did not fit his narrative

Heard a Prof Roberts being interviewed on Radio yesterday, I thought him rather condesending as he referenced his expertise on Russian and European history when challenged on his views. He essentially maintains that Russia cannot be beaten and that tUkraine should surrender to prevent further bloodshed in what he claimed for them was futile resistance. He claimed that Putin has been very restrained in the face of Western aggression and that sending tanks will only prolong the bloodshed. He obviously is not from Macroom as there is nothing like an educated fool. He appeared to get hysterical when challenged by facts which did not fit his narrative

Robert's knowledge and experience is crashing against the wall of reality. I would not blame him for fanatically defending his views. He put his expert knowledge on the scales and lost miserably.

One of positives of the war is actually being able to evaluate 'experts'. Most of the countries cut off already those types and avoid promoting their views as them proved to be simply wrong. Ergo Kissinger, despite apologizing later for his silly comments, lost all authority based his whole life and no one sane is taking him serious any more...

The US spent over $4 Trillion in the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and achieved very little and had some casuaties.

In Ukraine, the US can achieve much much more for what is, in comparison just loose change.

It can effectively nullify, for generations, the non-nuclear military threat of Russia and create a serious deterrent for China without the loss of any of its military personnel.

AFAICS - It's a no-brainer. I presume that US hesitancy is due to fear of escalating this into a nuclear conflict and that is a legitimate consideration.

However, now the US would appear to have decided that Putin is just sabre rattling and there is little of no nuclear threat.

The US should go for broke now and pile in the equipment to Ua. The Germans are terrified of nuclear escalation but the US can simply tell the Germans what to do as US has the deterrent.

To me. It's absurd not to supply Ua with everything they need such as top end drones, modern fighter jets etc. I think that the Allies show go bald headed for this now - end the f....ing thing in '23 - we've had enough prevarication and faffing around.

FntEVWRXgAQ8Lm8

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

10th Oct 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Tony O'Donovan

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼