Robert Lewandowksi - one of the world's best?

I’m going to super controversial and say they’re both good at soccer and easily in the top 5 of all time and that I can see merits on both sides of the argument as to who is better

A hot take I know but I’m a straight shooter.

The video below is interesting. Such a wide range of the world's best managers, players (and Fwank Lampard & a few randoms from other sports) and most are definitive on who they think is better, whether it be Messi or Ronaldo

It's natural that most people will have their preference between the two players, if not from the lens of club/country/region affiliation then perhaps through a stylistic lens.

The fact that there's a critical mass of who are in one camp or the other shows that they are at a very similar level. You can have a preference, but it's hard to make a compelling enough argument to sway those in the other camp.

The video below is interesting. Such a wide range of the world's best managers, players (and Fwank Lampard & a few randoms from other sports) and most are definitive on who they think is better, whether it be Messi or Ronaldo

It's natural that most people will have their preference between the two players, if not from the lens of club/country/region affiliation then perhaps through a stylistic lens.

The fact that there's a critical mass of who are in one camp or the other shows that they are at a very similar level. You can have a preference, but it's hard to make a compelling enough argument to sway those in the other camp.

Doesn't matter.. Diego Armando Maradona

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼