Riots after Versatile Gig

Bloodbath

Webster Dictionary- specifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent

A friend saw it on Merchant's Quay and Patrick Street. He had never seen anything like it before. Dozens of teenagers kicking the heads off each other. Covered in blood. Fellas sheltering their girls. Shopping trolleys blocking the road and being thrust at cars.
Yes One, Riots.

DD

Evidence

Perhaps your Nephew is right and you are wise to believe him. Or perhaps people who state a reality are right.

Examiner Review
“Are youse ready to get fucked up?” Casey ‘Casper’ Walsh greeted the crowd. “Are youse already fucked up?” Alex ‘Eskimo Supreme’ Sheehan cut in. And some were. There was the predictable level of messing on view that you’d see with a crowd of that age.
One on-duty garda admitted that things were “pretty tough” in terms of policing the event, with hordes of young people drinking and partying on the streets toward the event.

This was researched before the Event. As I said there are multiple reports of blood soaked mayhem. Real people really did get 'fucked up'.

DD

Evidence

Perhaps your Nephew is right and you are wise to believe him. Or perhaps people who state a reality are right.

Examiner Review

This was researched before the Event. As I said there are multiple reports of blood soaked mayhem. Real people really did get 'fucked up'.

DD

Link?

Examiner Review

DD
You will always have one or two incidents but it was nowhere near the levels you seem to think.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Seeger Sessions Revival (Bruce Springsteen)
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼