Review the impact of Covid-19

As the National Public Health Emergency Team begin to review the impact of Covid-19 here, while many countries, especially in Europe begin to open some type of limited businesses and movements.

Looking forward what is the first thing you would like to be able to do? :rolleyes:

Hug my mam.

From a purely commercial point of view, get my hair done. I had to do some video clips for work recently, Jesus my fucking hair...

A weekend away in a nice regional hotel. I don't even mind if the bars are closed, as long as I can have a bath and get food delivered to my room.

As the National Public Health Emergency Team begin to review the impact of Covid-19 here, while many countries, especially in Europe begin to open some type of limited businesses and movements.

Looking forward what is the first thing you would like to be able to do? :rolleyes:

Have a threesome with 2 asian girls!!

Lol...joking aside. Be able to visit family and friends

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet, posted today :(

WHO warns rush to ease virus rules could cause resurgence

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has said rushing to ease coronavirus restrictions will likely lead to a resurgence of the illness.
The warning comes as governments across the world start rolling out plans to get their economies up and running again.
Dr Takeshi Kasai, the WHO regional director for the Western Pacific, said: “This is not the time to be lax. Instead, we need to ready ourselves for a new way of living for the foreseeable future.”

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/w...DtqaEca43gYqkAkoZ9teKDU4DjexYXRuE2m33D4WBV4PA

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Cripple of Inishmaan

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼