Referendum on Family & Care

What way are you voting

• Total voters
It's only one line long? You say the first part may be debatable but a no vote will embolden the far right wankers. So advocating for a yes/yes because otherwise you might be percieved as agreeing with said wankers. Am I missing something?
Yes you are. You’re missing where I said the proposed wording is more reflective of modern society.

Yes you are. You’re missing where I said the proposed wording is more reflective of modern society.
Where did you say that? Maybe in an earlier post? Anyway you've given no arguments beyond the far right boogeyman so far. If you can please present a good argument for a yes vote. Because I haven't seen one so far.

Where did you say that? Maybe in an earlier post? Anyway you've given no arguments beyond the far right boogeyman so far. If you can please present a good argument for a yes vote. Because I haven't seen one so far.
Yes read back the thread and you’ll see. You’ve already decided you’re voting no so why should I try to convince you? Don’t worry, your vote is worth the same as mine anyway.

It has absolutely nothing to do with those twats and who gives a shit what they think anyway.

I’ll be making my decision based on the facts presented not what far right agitators think or want.

If the government were pushing the opposite way they would be for it. They are anti establishment and do care about much else
Absolutely, if the government were voting no, Blighe and his merry band of lunatics would be voting yes.

Splinter 1 & 2 swapping knickers.
UD9fku5.png

:lol!::lol!::lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Not How When!

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼