Redevolpment of Pairc Ui Chaoimh

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Terraces weren't supposed to be knocked, this must have added 10-15million.
And the idea that the Old Covered Stand Roof was going to be transferred over to the new North stand was crazy.

The way it has turned out that a redeveloped stadium that cost €100million, only has a 25-30million debt isn't the worst outcome.

Especially when the sale of the site / houses at Kilbarry should go a long way to clearing the debt.
The purchase of this lands by the former CCB was good investment.

Cork Gaa will never go bankrupt......

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Terraces weren't supposed to be knocked, this must have added 10-15million.
And the idea that the Old Covered Stand Roof was going to be transferred over to the new North stand was crazy.

The way it has turned out that a redeveloped stadium that cost €100million, only has a 25-30million debt isn't the worst outcome.

Especially when the sale of the site / houses at Kilbarry should go a long way to clearing the debt.
The purchase of this lands by the former CCB was good investment.

That Kilbarry site should be a centre of excellence. We’ll never have one now unfortunately.

What you said about the terraces and covered stand roof is completely correct.

Cork GAA is cash flow insolvent and therefore bankrupt. I hope you understand that basic principle.
The stadium company may protect Cork GAA from a full wind up.
It’s 2 largest creditors the Bank of Ireland or the GAA could have applied to courts to wind up the stadium company and take over the stadium as Cork are not paying its debt as it falls due..

Kilbarry will be sold , there will be more Rugby Games along with Major Concerts. Everyone relax FFS. The Debt will be paid and is being paid. Life goes on. Great to have kids down their Enjoying the Blitzes over the Summer. Magic by the Lee. Grievances to be taken up with former Comrade Franc along with his Lickspittles in Propaganda Dept of the Examiner/Echoooooooooe and Ex CCB Cronies now Munster Council Vegetables.

Kilbarry will be sold , there will be more Rugby Games along with Major Concerts. Everyone relax FFS. The Debt will be paid and is being paid. Life goes on. Great to have kids down their Enjoying the Blitzes over the Summer. Magic by the Lee. Grievances to be taken up with former Comrade Franc along with his Lickspittles in Propaganda Dept of the Examiner/Echoooooooooe and Ex CCB Cronies now Munster Council Vegetables.
So selling off the family silver to pay off the poor loan sharks who bailed out the incompetent egotistical lunacy project is ok with you? Wow.
Kilbarry should be or should be financing the biggest gaa centre of excellence in the country, not bailing out a grotesque portrait

They never planned to knock the terraces or uncovered stand. They never planned on touching the pitch either. Remember at the start it was cordoned off to protect it.. Was the work of amateurs from start to finish.

They never planned to knock the terraces or uncovered stand. They never planned on touching the pitch either. Remember at the start it was cordoned off to protect it.. Was the work of amateurs from start to finish.
I’ll never forget that double header against Kildare and Wexford. We became a national embarrassment.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : I Draw Slow

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼