Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

All of us strangers.

4/10

Andrew Scott is a Gay writer and starts a relationship with Paul Mescal a Neighbor while having flashback/dream interactions with his dead parents (no spoilers in there its establised they are dead very early on)

the Critics were raving about it and their is some good acting on show but it didn't land at all for me.

Some of the personal scenes with Scott and Mescal, Jamie Bell and Clare Foy were good but the overall story was lacking i thought. i wouldn't be arsed with it to be honest.

Also Scott must be shit at accents, the script required no less than two bits of exposition to explain why he has an Irish accent.

First time i saw Mescal since Normal People, he is quite good to be fair to him

Nice to see Billy Elliot still getting decent roles 20 years later
That's a pity. Was looking forward to it but your reviews are generally on the money EG. Will have a sconce at it anyway no doubt.

That's a pity. Was looking forward to it but your reviews are generally on the money EG. Will have a sconce at it anyway no doubt.
I would also agree with your review,I saw this in the Cork Film Festival last year.I found it very clunky in places,although I did like the sections with the parents/son(Andrew Scott) in the film.i know alot of people who loved it,but I found it hard to engage with the story,horses for courses I suppose. 5/10

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼