Rangers FC gone into administration

It's been public knowledge for the nearly a year that Rangers were fucked. This guy has been writing about it for a long time but none of the mainstream media ran it. The Daily Record didn't want to cover the story because most of their readership are Rangers fans and who wants to read stories about how fucked their club is? Rangers were winning leagues with money they shouldn't of had. A ten point reduction for going into administration seems like a fairly small penalty to say the least. If they are found guilty for tax evasion some of their titles should be taken off them. I think this has happened in Italy recently.

Mancini won a title or two that way

Most fans would prefer a team to win the title on the pitch, which Celtic will deservedly do anyway this season after a great run

Rangers will go from second best team in Scotland

to second best team in Scotland

Never liked the club to be honest, but it's a shame to see clubs so fucked
There will be plenty more

Mancini won a title or two that way

Most fans would prefer a team to win the title on the pitch, which Celtic will deservedly do anyway this season after a great run

Rangers will go from second best team in Scotland

to second best team in Scotland

Never liked the club to be honest, but it's a shame to see clubs so fucked
There will be plenty more

Absolutely, and if Rangers get a ten point reduction I hope Celtic finish with more than ten points more than Rangers.

Today, 9:08 PM Post #519

13 Feb 2012, 09:04 PM
My Brother has went along to Ibrox "hundercover" if thats the term. Says its about to kick off. The shutters have just been drawn down.

"Very hostile"

Manchester II. The home leg?

Any Celts out n about stay safe please.....

Oh, and he has his camcorder.....

Tell him to be careful with it.

Some weird-eyed bastard might try to nick it for pawning.
:)

Hector Genco Abbandando Today, 9:12 PM Post #547

Snr. Member

My Wife said to me today that Handy Manny was at a St Patricks Day Parade on Disney TV....

Are there any Celts as Disney UK executives?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼