Question for iPhone users/3mobile customers/anyone...

Here's my situation folks:

I currently own an iPhone 3gs with Vodafone(pay as you go). I have received an iPhone 4 from a family member, as they have upgraded. The iPhone 4 was a 3mobile bill phone. I have been informed by friends that it will be extremely difficult to change over the iPhone 4 from 3 to Vodafone.

Can anyone please tell me the problems that I will face? And also - how I could successfully unlock the phone?

All help appreciated. Thanks.

For their prices and data plan you're better off just swapping your number to three.

Twenty quid a month unlimited data, free weekend calls, free texts. Fair fucks to three.

They so seem to have had network problems lately but the nice girl in India told me they're due to be sorted shortly.

Scipio Africanus;4542352) They so seem to have had network problems lately but the nice girl in India told me they're due to be sorted shortly.[/QUOTE said:
That is correct, 3 and Vodafone have agreed to share their respective coverage with one another, that contract was signed about 2 months ago.

Is it that simple though?

I have been told that unlocking an iPhone on 3 is very complicated. Anyone at all in the know about this?

It can't be jail broken or unlocked at the moment I took mine in a shop in town that's what they told me . The 20 euro a month deal is good though

It's out of contract! Get ur mate to get on to 3 to unlock it!
I had a phone before that needed unlocking. I sent them (O2) a mail. It was unlocked within 24hours!

It's out of contract! Get ur mate to get on to 3 to unlock it!
I had a phone before that needed unlocking. I sent them (O2) a mail. It was unlocked within 24hours!
Thanks for that. I still think the main problem in this are 3 mobile. They are supposedly a disaster. I'll be getting the phone soon so will be finding out for myself.

Is there anywhere in town that could sort me out?

Thanks for help as always! :D

I assume it's the same as here, the only ones that are notoriously difficult to get unlocked.

If it's out of contract get on to 3, or yourfriend should and get the code.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
NewEra
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

3rd May 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..

Casey Black

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼