Question for iPhone users/3mobile customers/anyone...

I have a business account with 3 and have had for the last 4 years, i have no complaints whatsoever about them.
We have 5 phones and never have been charged for voicemail box calls.

Only issue with 3 I have is that I can't upgrade until near the end of my contract. At the moment, I can't unlock the keypad, the 3G coverage keeps dropping and speaker phone is a bit shit. I'll go feckin' nuts if I've to wait a year for a new phone! Oh and they do change for listening to voice mail, so I took it off my phone, problem solved. I do ring people back...
02 are the devil's merry bunch of men.

Only issue with 3 I have is that I can't upgrade until near the end of my contract. At the moment, I can't unlock the keypad, the 3G coverage keeps dropping and speaker phone is a bit shit. I'll go feckin' nuts if I've to wait a year for a new phone! Oh and they do change for listening to voice mail, so I took it off my phone, problem solved. I do ring people back...
02 are the devil's merry bunch of men.

What plan are you on?

I have never been charged for listening to voicemail in the six years i have been with them.

I have always been able to get an upgrade around 5 months before the end of my contract.

What plan are you on?

I have never been charged for listening to voicemail in the six years i have been with them.

I have always been able to get an upgrade around 5 months before the end of my contract.

No idea which one, unlimited calls, text and internet. I suppose I should argue with them about it. 02 used to give me an upgrade every year, but other than that, shower of c^nts. It is getting so bad now, himself is planning to buy me a new phone for Christmas.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Phrases - Decks Out

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼