Pubs reopening June 29th

@ikari warrior if I come into the Oval and do a balanced and impartial review of the Guinness, will you sponsor the pint?

Similarly I'd like to extend this exciting opportunity to @IPA.

I'm happy to review your stout as well. It's been a while since I drank it but if my memory serves me correctly it had a remarkably light style of it’s own….Tall, dark and handsome, a drink that’s deliciously different and an instant hit with indulgent food. With roasted rich flavours, choclately hints and a dry Irish character, it’s a stout that’s truly an attractive alternative.

No reply from either of these jokers.

That's fine so lads, if anyone needs me I'll be in Cork's finest drinking emporium, the Linen Weaver.

I might even do a review of their carefully curated selection of craft beers and real ales.

I don't need your stupid stouts.

No reply from either of these jokers.

That's fine so lads, if anyone needs me I'll be in Cork's finest drinking emporium, the Linen Weaver.

I might even do a review of their carefully curated selection of craft beers and real ales.

I don't need your stupid stouts.

In fairness MOE, it's a Monday. Bar owners probably putting in the hours over the weekend and, like most hairdressers/barbers have a Monday off. Give them til tomorrow evening instead.

Apparently the Linen Weaver are selling Conor McGregors stout, the only pub in Cork doing so.

€4.90 a pint, I'd like to try it. I've heard it just tastes like Beamish
Lighter than Beamish and small taste of chocolate, the Linens Weavers pints aren't great as they don't have a clue how to pull a good pint.
You can buy cans of it in Circle K now.

Does his conduct not bother you?

Genuine question. I couldn't in all conscience give that man money.

Yeah I think he's a complete and utter cunt and I have no time for him, but as a stout fan I still want to try a pint of the stuff.

I'll have a pint but I don't see that as me lining his pockets, because unless the stuff tastes like you I'll be going straight back to the Guinness

@ikari warrior if I come into the Oval and do a balanced and impartial review of the Guinness, will you sponsor the pint?

Similarly I'd like to extend this exciting opportunity to @IPA.

I'm happy to review your stout as well. It's been a while since I drank it but if my memory serves me correctly it had a remarkably light style of it’s own….Tall, dark and handsome, a drink that’s deliciously different and an instant hit with indulgent food. With roasted rich flavours, choclately hints and a dry Irish character, it’s a stout that’s truly an attractive alternative.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼