Pubs reopening June 29th

I’m not sure is it the same establishment, but my young fella (student) was telling me it was over €16 for a double drop off the top shelf from a Washington street location. An absolute outrage given a liter of it isn’t much more in the off licence. No wonder students are drinking copious amounts before town.
I don't know what rock you have been living under but it's a lot more than 16 euro for a litre of spirits

I’m not sure is it the same establishment, but my young fella (student) was telling me it was over €16 for a double drop off the top shelf from a Washington street location. An absolute outrage given a liter of it isn’t much more in the off licence. No wonder students are drinking copious amounts before town.
Who does your man think he is?

I'm assuming this was with a mixer?
Say €6.50 for a drop x 2 is €13 and 3 for a small bottle of mineral. That's the going rate in town.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼