Pubs reopening June 29th

Anyone been to Brewdog? On Washington St. It's dog friendly and has three stories plus multiple craft taps and 🍔.
I've seen some questionable feens going in there. I still think it's a bar I'd like to try though.

I've tried Brewdog in the UK. Me no likey.

Nor me - they seem to think that the way to flog beer to the masses is blast a load of citrus into beer and give it a cool hipster name. A technique used by plenty of Irish craft brewers but on a bigger scale.

Seems to be working for them in Blighty mind you. Their pubs all over the place.

Rumour has it a pub on Washington Street is charging €7.10 for a Beamish. It'd be one of the "decent" pubs too that you'd happily have a quiet pint in with the paper. I shall be investigating tomorrow. I'll call a pint but if it's €7.10 I won't be having it.

I don't head to town much these days, and when I do I seldom venture from my regular haunts. Strolled in on Saturday night to meet a few lads for a jar in The Chateu on Pana. 6.10 for a Guinness and 7 for a pint of Morretti. Grand spot for a few pints, but at those prices I won't be back in a rush.

I don't head to town much these days, and when I do I seldom venture from my regular haunts. Strolled in on Saturday night to meet a few lads for a jar in The Chateu on Pana. 6.10 for a Guinness and 7 for a pint of Morretti. Grand spot for a few pints, but at those prices I won't be back in a rush.
The premium on Moretti and Peroni is hilarious. They're Italian Heineken in a fancy glass.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼