Pubs reopening June 29th

Rumour has it a pub on Washington Street is charging €7.10 for a Beamish. It'd be one of the "decent" pubs too that you'd happily have a quiet pint in with the paper. I shall be investigating tomorrow. I'll call a pint but if it's €7.10 I won't be having it.

Do pubs display their prices anymore? Are they not required to do so under law!

Rumour has it a pub on Washington Street is charging €7.10 for a Beamish. It'd be one of the "decent" pubs too that you'd happily have a quiet pint in with the paper. I shall be investigating tomorrow. I'll call a pint but if it's €7.10 I won't be having it.

What pub was it? Name and shame.

I’m not sure is it the same establishment, but my young fella (student) was telling me it was over €16 for a double drop off the top shelf from a Washington street location. An absolute outrage given a liter of it isn’t much more in the off licence. No wonder students are drinking copious amounts before town.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼