Pubs reopening June 29th

We already have the whole cashless society thing in place already. It's just a matter of time until our European overlords decide to pull the plug on cash completely.

Infact it wouldnt surprise me if ireland is the first European country to do so.

#strongertogether #powerfulblock #capitalofculture2005

They have adapted already . Met lad in London registered as a busker with a credit card machine travels the tube tap and go makes a fortune

ECB is nervous about going totally cashless because the major payment processing companies are Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
No European company is able to compete.

Was standing g next to a fella in Counihans last night and he was telling me that a pint of Birra Moretti was €6.90, outrageous pricing. He said if he had known he would have blithering something else, he was from Waterford somewhere by the sound of his accent, he was shocked.

We already have the whole cashless society thing in place already. It's just a matter of time until our European overlords decide to pull the plug on cash completely.

Infact it wouldnt surprise me if ireland is the first European country to do so.

#strongertogether #powerfulblock #capitalofculture2005
Could happen here but not in Germany or Austria. Far more tuned into the dangers involved and much less naive than the Irish.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼