Pubs reopening June 29th

Mr Warrior will even change his phone ringtone to "Ching Ching"..

💶💶

I wouldn't begrudge Mr. Warrior of any of this well deserved success. A man who employs hundreds of people in Cork and is single handedly keeping our city centre alive with his iconic racing pubs.

I actually read an interview with Richard Branson recently and he was asked who his greatest inspiration was, and he answered "Benny McCabe"

You can’t take Branson seriously as he’s not the keenest racing fan .
I know its probably a stupid question but do you think there would be a market for a non racing pub where one could just have a relaxing pint sitting at the bar and enjoy the ambience and tranquility of the surroundings without feeing the need to stick a score on the five fifteen at Uttoxeter?

Or is it a case of I don't get out much anymore.

Beamish is of a quality across the board in fairness and across the seasons ,
Murphy’s is the slowest seller atm ,the odd French fella or a Douglas fella thinking he’s superior to a salt of the earth beamish drinker but I don’t know which place has the best ,
Guinness id always think mutton ,crane ,sin e bur standards are pretty high across every pub in the city these days
If I was to give you a catch all I’d say the best stouts are always in pubs that don’t do food,
I go to the Oval and Sin E regularly and the beamish is always top class.

I love the mutton but for some reason I never end up there. I need to make an effort the next day I’m out in town.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

29th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼