Public Servants - Turncoats?

Problems with public servants:
1. There are too many of them
2. So many of them do fuck all
3. They are not our servants: they are the new ruling class: they are now screwing the ordinary joe soap as badly as the landlords did in the old days
4. They are totally self serving: the education system is run to suit the teachers and lecturers: the health system is run to suit its employees - not the patients: the additional resources put in during the last decade has been totally absorbed by its staff.
5. The public service employees have lost the run of themselves: roll on the IMF: the sooner the better - let the pay cheques bounce

6. They never ever answer the phone.:D

Another "inspiring" speech / comment from the shallow, stupid, braindead, moaning, repetitive, lazy shower of civil servants...............

lol

and, funny, but i thought it was YOU who was shallow, stupid....

just out of curiosity, are you simply playing the role of the duped private sector worker who has been diverted from the real issues and encouraged to make ludicrous (venomous) attacks on public sector workers (thereby helping to keep the forum alive (dead?) with your increasingly nonsensical and pointless provocations??

or, and i can't really bring myself to believe this, are you...for real?

lol

and, funny, but i thought it was YOU who was shallow, stupid....

just out of curiosity, are you simply playing the role of the duped private sector worker who has been diverted from the real issues and encouraged to make ludicrous (venomous) attacks on public sector workers (thereby helping to keep the forum alive (dead?) with your increasingly nonsensical and pointless provocations??

or, and i can't really bring myself to believe this, are you...for real?

Yes I am for real. I have spent the last 12 months working long days glad in the knowledge I just have a job. I have had my sister emigrate with a law and bar degree to work in a fashion retail store in England pregnant with twins and my brother work for minimum wage also with a degree and I am the youngest, paid the best and in the best situation down to sheer luck. Neither me or my siblings made a red cent from the boom yet gombeens like you tar us with the same brush as bankers. Then while my future children are getting burdened with a €500 million a week hole in public finances I have to endure hearing Begg (€176 k a year) and O Connor (€122 k a year) brainwashing you that ye shouldn't stand for it. Ye shouldn't stand for long holidays, set working hours, massive sick benefit entitlements, guaranteed pensions paid for by the tax payer and most of all JOB SECURITY! No one in the civil service is on minimum wage, has worries about joining the dole queue or has to contribute 35% of their wages for their pension to secure themselves when they get old. Something the civil servants and assholes like you need to remember is while ye complain about a net 5% pension levy ye are actually complaining about contributing 5% to protect your income in 20, 30, 40 years. I know people that have no way to protect their income in 20, 30, 40 hours never mind years. Ye are living in cloud cuckoo land and really need to pinch yerselves. Most of the gombeen pen pushers are civil servants with no ambition and love the ole crack of having something to complain about and I know quite a few. So on reflection I must ask you are you for fucking real?

I know I am, but at least I make no bones about it, unlike claiming you have the best interests of patients/ students/ the public interests at heart when all you are worried about is number 1!

Yep, therein lies the crux of the matter.

Frankly it's hilarious for the union reps to be trotting out vague rhetoric about 'equity & fairness' when their whole raison d'etre is based upon wanting favourable treatment.

The Unions can dress it up any way they want , it's short sighted me feinism on the behalf of the public sector.
'I'm alright Jack' , fuck everyone else.

I don't believe this shite.
The Govt. must be loving all this worker-against-worker aggro.
I worked for crap money for many years and never begrudged anyone else that was doing better than me.As far as I was concerned,the best of luck to them.
I pity anybody who is under severe financial pressure at the moment,but would it not be better to get the self-serving bastards out of Govt. and try to raise the bar for everybody instead of slagging each other off.

spot on

but it wouldnt suit the wasters here have fallen for this approach which will get nobody anywhere but will simply put them at each others throats

what i cant understand is why devotees of the unrgulated market are complaining. do they not understanad that system and the way it works or something?

spot on

but it wouldnt suit the wasters here have fallen for this approach which will get nobody anywhere but will simply put them at each others throats

what i cant understand is why devotees of the unrgulated market are complaining. do they not understanad that system and the way it works or something
?

First of all go back to school if you can't spell, secondly, do you not understand the way the tax system works? If we can't make tax off the private sector we can't pay public sector - therefore paycuts and job losses. I love the way you simplify the private situation but if we simplify the public situation you're up in arms. I am not complaining about job losses in the private sector. It's free market economics, but, what I am against is you buffoons having yer heads in the sand, whilst other people with real problems as outlined above actually say nothing and just get on with it!

spot on

what i cant understand is why devotees of the unrgulated market are complaining. do they not understanad that system and the way it works or something?

Well are you? Are you for real?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼