Public Servants - Turncoats?

2 quick points about public servants!

1. Were they supposed not to go on strike in flood damaged areas? They have some neck to be walking around the place with placards while businesses are trying to cope with damaged premises and homes wrecked throughout Cork. Yet they WERE out today in Cork.

2. I like the way they used their DAY OFF to head north and go shopping and give their free money from their free day off to private business in the UK. God what a bunch of self absorbed gobshites! They make me mad!!!!

It's still a free country ,isn't it.
Anyway , that fat bitch Harney told us to "shop around".
At the end of the day anyone who went on strike is down a days pay.

It's still a free country ,isn't it.
Anyway , that fat bitch Harney told us to "shop around".
At the end of the day anyone who went on strike is down a days pay.

It is to ye anyway supposedly. Free Money off those magic trees. Oh boooo fucking hoooo, if I had my way half of ye wasters would be down a job!

2 quick points about public servants!

1. Were they supposed not to go on strike in flood damaged areas? They have some neck to be walking around the place with placards while businesses are trying to cope with damaged premises and homes wrecked throughout Cork. Yet they WERE out today in Cork.

2. I like the way they used their DAY OFF to head north and go shopping and give their free money from their free day off to private business in the UK. God what a bunch of self absorbed gobshites! They make me mad!!!!

i would be against their striking and nonsense, but i know that not all of the public service went on strike in cork yesterday and it was specifically so they could deal with the flooding and the knock ons of it - i dont know which depts did and didnt strike to be honest, but i know public servants who worked yesterday in cork without crossing pickets

In Athlone council workers refused to go back to work to help stop homes from flooding. The army stepped in and did what they could.

In Athlone council workers refused to go back to work to help stop homes from flooding. The army stepped in and did what they could.

Me Feiners the lot of them! And the real thing that sickens me is that they are looking for support but head up north on their FREE DAY OFF to give business to English private business. They really are a bunch of gobshites!

do you really believe all the media stuff about strikers only interested in 'shopping'

jesus, can you not see a smear campaign (and worse still, cant you see how you are providing exactly the knee jerk reaction it is supposed to create?

do you really believe all the media stuff about strikers only interested in 'shopping'

jesus, can you not see a smear campaign (and worse still, cant you see how you are providing exactly the knee jerk reaction it is supposed to create?
So its just a big coincidence that Newry was jam packed yesterday? :-?

thats neither here nor there

my point is that insted of addressing the issues fairly we just get a characterisation of the average striker as being more concerned with shopping than anything more pressing

if it hadnt been shopping in newry it would have been something else

if every single striker was shopping it wouldnt make a blind bit of differnce to the cause

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Little Known & Mossy & Pebbledash

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼