PROC President.

With some talk about who will go forward for the Irish Presidential Elections, for a bit of fun, why not have a PROC Presidential Election. As President they could preside over PROC piss up's, their Birthday celebrated by Procers as President's Day.etc, etc,

Procers can nominate themselves or be nominated by others, but all willing to go forward must provide us with their reasons as to why they would make a fitting President.

People can decide on a closing date for nominations, and a date for election, also perhaps someone with the knowledge could do a poll. We also may need someone to act as political correspondent.
Just a wee bit of fun.

we had one, and current president is scipio...... i think

Yeah

I think Scip should get a second term

He represents well like .....

Read , hasn't been caught with his pants around his ankles or anything really embarrassing , and always holds the standard )

Nah
Paddy's gotta have a job at the Coalface , can't have him swanning off around the world getting tanked up and making inappropriate suggestions to foreign dignitaries wives about fishnet tights .

Paddy's gotta be finance minister

is this an everlasting term of office Mattie? Thats not very democratic. He could turn into a military dictator.

I nominate you, its time for promotion:)

we had one and current president is scipio...... i think

and a fine president he was until the meltdown.He left us for a while but he returned as erudite as ever but is he stable?
He's gone foreign so is his finger really on the pulse of the lane discipline on the Bandon Road roundabout?
Personally my vote goes to our own caped crusader and lover of all worse off than ourselves,she boldly goes where few have tread, our very own Mary Robinson,the Collig needs the representation.
Step forward D'Oriel your people need you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stiff Little Fingers
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Swiftogeddon - Taylor Swift Club Night

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼