Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Fifa 16

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I have no time for such rubbish.

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
It's Peter Drury is it not ?.

Ah you're right!

I have just started master league, how can I sell some of my subs to raise funds.

I've some shite on the bench to clear out.

Just stick on the loan list and the transfer list, more than likely one of those fake name teams will buy them for a couple of 000k.
Check how much it is to just release them too, often its not that much.

Had a weird, but fortunate thing happen over the weekend.
I'm playing as Leeds, up to 4th in the League, 4 points behind but I was £10m in the red. Knocked out of the Cup by United (5-0 ouch!) and I wasn't sure how much money you get per place come the end of the league. Picked up Diawara a CB on a free, he's 37 so I thought for 2 seasons at least he'll do a job, his overall rating is 82. Rotherham United bought him in the January window for £10.7m. I snapped their hand off and saved the game immediately!

Picked up Messi on a free transfer at the ripe age of 30. His stats page said he was in decline but I cleared out some deadwood to pay his wages and he's bossing games for me.

My dual shock joypad broke, I'm now stuck with an unofficial heap of crap that I'm tempted to take a hammer to, but I'll have nothing to play pes with if I do, bad buzz watching a load of mugs taking the piss because your joypad has a delay when pressing some of the buttons.

Would you not get a controller cheaper in Cash Converters or the like?

Scored a free kick last night at last, ol' Gourcuff from the corner of the box blasted it past the keeper.
Very rarely get fouls, but I've noticed two of my players have some additional ability added recently and the computer seems to be sliding in more on them. Mind you I very rarely get awarded a free, which is a big bug bear of mine.

Kane still banging in the goals, 16 now and its not even January yet. Stats gone above 80 too.

Nah lad, you would have to buy an official controller. Couldn't be dealing with the cheap controllers.

Christ I put the hours in today on pro evo. Perfect day for it.

Anybody have a link to a good update file for PS4

Just want the latest premiership teams, players kits etc.

I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to these things.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼