Prime Time last night was Cork based

How is access to this information at the age of 12-13 keeping kids safe?

If your kids were 12 would you actually consider this material appropriate or relevant to them?

index.php

Tying herself up in knots trying to defend the indefensible.

Sad.

The equating of information with grooming is ridiculous.

At a time where there was no access to information about sex for children and teens the grooming and sexual abuse of children was rife. This idea that not allowing children access to information is somehow keeping them safe is utter horseshit.

But if you want to do that with your kids then off with you. You shouldn't have a say in what everyone else decides is best for their kids though.
Why does a 12 year old need a guide on how to use sex apps? You might call it “information” any sane person would call it grooming.

Why does a 12 year old need a guide on how to use sex apps? You might call it “information” any sane person would call it grooming.

^

100%.

No 12 year old needs to be reading this crap.

Dawson was writing this as a 32 year old man and aiming it at 13 year olds.

This should have been taken out of the young adult section ( 12-14) of libraries as soon as it was drawn to their attention how deeply age inappropriate this book is.

'Its just information', what a pile of noncey crap

Do you know any 12 year olds Pepe? Cos I guarantee you they all know about apps! Are you afraid that if 12 year olds know about sex apps they will immediately join them? Because they can't. I assume you know that.

I don't get why you think that telling a 12 year old of the existence of hook up apps equates to grooming them. That isn't what grooming is.

Do you know any 12 year olds Pepe? Cos I guarantee you they all know about apps! Are you afraid that if 12 year olds know about sex apps they will immediately join them? Because they can't. I assume you know that.

I don't get why you think that telling a 12 year old of the existence of hook up apps equates to grooming them. That isn't what grooming is.

From 'if that is true' to 'heres why its ok'.

You are truly deranged.

In a nutshell.

She did the exact same thing when this whole thingfirst hit the news.

'I dont see any age inappropriate sexual material in this book'

*heres the specific section*

'Theres nothing wrong with this being available to 12 year olds'.

Mental to see that kind of warped thought process in action.
Neither you nor pepe can actually explain how this equates to grooming.

Behind all of the insults and the hyperbole, you don't actually have an argument.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

BoolaBoom

Levis Corner House, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼