pj coogan show

I'd say you could put your house on Peej having Mick De Dub or Tommy G on in the morning calling for a general election following Leo's resignation.

Peej may have to gently explain to them that the electorate doesn't vote for the taoiseach albeit he failed to point out Tommy's brutal grasp of how our pr-stv system works when Tommy was rambling on about "Marylou McDonald is my taoiseach" following last GE.
That fool matt carthy was on earlier demanding an election, in 20 seconds he mentioned the word change 4 times,

That fool matt carthy was on earlier demanding an election, in 20 seconds he mentioned the word change 4 times,
Nothing screams the government is doing a great job like tented villages springing up in the capital city, refugees roaming the mountainside so the tourists don't see them and the Taoiseach resigning...all in the space of 5 days🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

The party needs a rebuild if what's on offer as a new leader is the best they can produce.
I suppose that could also be said across the board with all the main political parties though.

PJ had to explain to MLMD how the system works re how the Taoiseach is elected,
At least PJ has explained how to her how the system works but probably
Another myth that should be dispelled is that having three Ministers in one constitency is not appropiate.
If TDs in a constituency are suitale for cabinet then they should be in cabinet.
I will leave it to PJ to dispell this myth.

PJ had to explain to MLMD how the system works re how the Taoiseach is elected,

Fair dues to him. A lot of rubbish being spouted about election following Varadkar's announcement.
Heard Peej early on in the show - he was trying to portray himself as a clued in political animal, reading a fairly bland announcement from Simon C about not standing as a ringing endorsement by him of Simon H.
Chances are Simon C will endorse Harris anyway, considering latter was one of his more high profile backers in his own election bid!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼