Peter Robinson backs bigot Pastor McConnell

Peter Robinson says he wouldn't trust Muslims. Not a wise move for a man in his position.
George Galloway says he should quit.
Watching Stephen Nolan now and McConnell is making a right fool of himself.

A god fearing son of Ulster.

_75010372_2005_2005_whitewell_tabernacle_2.jpg

Some of Peter Robinson's comments -

Asked about the sermon, Mr Robinson, who has attended the same church in the past, insisted the pastor does not have "an ounce of hatred in his bones" and claimed it is the "duty of any Christian preacher to denounce a false doctrine".

Mr Robinson, of the Democratic Unionist Party, went on to say he wouldn't trust Muslims who were involved in "terrorist activities" or those "fully devoted to Sharia law" for spiritual advice either, but would trust them to "go down the shops for me" and "give me the right change".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ding-preachers-evil-islam-sermon-9448523.html

Some of Peter Robinson's comments -

Asked about the sermon, Mr Robinson, who has attended the same church in the past, insisted the pastor does not have "an ounce of hatred in his bones" and claimed it is the "duty of any Christian preacher to denounce a false doctrine".

Mr Robinson, of the Democratic Unionist Party, went on to say he wouldn't trust Muslims who were involved in "terrorist activities" or those "fully devoted to Sharia law" for spiritual advice either, but would trust them to "go down the shops for me" and "give me the right change".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ding-preachers-evil-islam-sermon-9448523.html

Robinson is some beaut.

Sher if you can't trust your wife who can you trust.

The shops part of his comments could land him in bother.

As it could be contrived to be racist, given the traditional jokes about "paki" shops what have you.

He'll do well to survive this. Galloway said if it was David Cameron who made the comments he'd have his desk cleared now and out the gap. Stephen Nolan the fat wanker doing his best to put it down as free speech.

Galloway lost credibility when he dressed up as a cat.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼