Pearl Jam in Dublin June 22nd 2024

It’ll sell out regardless of the price. A couple of their tracks are okay, but in general there music hasn’t aged well. The likes of Jeremy yada, yada, total muff cabbage. Getting rid of Abbruzzese, bad move. Cameron is solid but more suited to Soundgarden.

Vedder is a mumbling buffoon, swilling wine on stage, does he still wear shorts...he’s no Keith Floyd.

It’ll sell out regardless of the price. A couple of their tracks are okay, but in general there music hasn’t aged well. The likes of Jeremy yada, yada, total muff cabbage. Getting rid of Abbruzzese, bad move. Cameron is solid but more suited to Soundgarden.

Vedder is a mumbling buffoon, swilling wine on stage, does he still wear shorts...he’s no Keith Floyd.
I saw Vedder in the Marquee a few years ago and he put on a great show.

That said, I don't think I want to see them enough to go to smelly Dublin and pay €120 plus.

I've already committed to Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer this summer, that may be enough of watching middle aged men act out their past glories ;-)

Marlay Park.

You have to register to get into a ticket lottery - like the recent Taylor Swift thing.

Early reports suggest that tickets will start at over €170.

Start at... Jesus Christ.

https://nialler9.com/pearl-jam-for-dublin-show-at-marlay-park/

EDIT: Read in link above that tickets will start at €117. Tickets for Germany are listed at €175. UK at £160.

So we're getting a bargain...
wouldn't cross the road to see 'em if they were playing a free show in cork, let alone travel to the hellhole that is dubland and all the massive expense that incurs

Gold circle standing tickets rumoured to be priced at €180 + booking fee. I presume gold circle is the front bit of the field that Pearl Jam are playing in.

What a load of bollocks.

"I'm a thief, I'm a liar
There's my church, I sing in the choir
It's evolution, baby."

I wonder will the ticket costs be subject to Ticketmaster's "surge demand" increases like AC/DC fees last week?

I saw Vedder in the Marquee a few years ago and he put on a great show.

That said, I don't think I want to see them enough to go to smelly Dublin and pay €120 plus.

I've already committed to Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer this summer, that may be enough of watching middle aged men act out their past glories ;-)
I'm going to go , might see u there if u change you're mind!!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Rostah

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼