Passport service

Jimmy, it needs to be against a white background but after that you should be able to get a photo in the format they need. Would you be able to trick her into making a video of her face while she's standing with her back to a white wall using an iPad or phone? Some kind of game about making faces, where one of them happens to be a straight face? You could take a still off the video no bother. If you can get any kind of decent photo I can give you a hand with the format of it as I use photoshop a good bit

Jimmy, it needs to be against a white background but after that you should be able to get a photo in the format they need. Would you be able to trick her into making a video of her face while she's standing with her back to a white wall using an iPad or phone? Some kind of game about making faces, where one of them happens to be a straight face? You could take a still off the video no bother. If you can get any kind of decent photo I can give you a hand with the format of it as I use photoshop a good bit

You're assuming there's a sheet left white in jimmy's house.

Southsiders be southsiding ;)

Thanks for that, Will have another cut off it tonight,

For some reason my post on this popped up on my wifes phone, she isnt on the proc ( at least i dont think she is, unless she is posing as a solicitor or truck driver) i now dread her asking the following questions....Why are you posting about the loft? eh...we need a new couch
Who are these old wans who would get it?
Who is this soundman and why do you take him to pieces so often?

For some reason my post on this popped up on my wifes phone, she isnt on the proc ( at least i dont think she is, unless she is posing as a solicitor or truck driver) i now dread her asking the following questions....Why are you posting about the loft? eh...we need a new couch
Who are these old wans who would get it?
Who is this soundman and why do you take him to pieces so often?
🤣🤣🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼