Ogie's buke

Ya. Always wondered why nothing much was ever said about his old fella even in that TV documentary about the 3 brothers. Seems like a bit cruel driving off and leaving a 7 year old on the side of the road. Systematic bullying...

Will be an interesting read this one for sure

Last edited:
It's his truth I suppose. He will feel he is entitled to tell it.

Hard to read it though.

Hard reading alright and of course he is well entitled to write about all aspects of his life.

He obviously wants it out there and maybe off his chest but i'm not sure he made the right decision there tbh.

Fair play to him for being so honest, it can't have been easy for him to write it. I hope it doesn't cause trouble for him within his family. There are a lot of parents out there who put their kids under all kinds of ridiculous pressure to perform. If reading this makes even one of them stop and think for a second about how their behaviour is damaging their kids, that has to be a good thing imo.

He doesn't sound like he has a good word to say about the man really. Even going into the not standing next to his mother because he didn't want to be annoyed, that's veering off from the tough love stuff and just saying that he was an old prick in all aspects of life. Sounds like he hates him really. Sad to hear.

Seems to be Irish thing with fathers of that Generation ,not backing his father up here ,bringing family things out to public is not a good thing really ,I presume he had a chat with his father about this before writing in his book

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼