Official World Cup 2022 Thread

i couldn’t bring myself to cheer for that shower of gimps but then the loins are on the other side. it’s like ultimate football edging. how close are we going to let the tans get to it, m8s?
Would be funny if they won tonight and then fell to Morocco. I couldn't take the stress of that though so allez les bleus!!! 🇫🇷

Why are they looking fairly shite?
Era would have preferred the heavy weight clashes at this stage myself. We've basically got two underdogs who'll be parking the bus. Would have said something if Brazil and Portugal didn't show up, but they were just caught on the day really, they looked sensational at times over the few weeks. Less bothered by Spain as it's the same rodeo with them.

If France or England pick this up handy enough in the end you'd be wondering what others could have thrown at them.

Allons, enfants de la patrie, Le jour de gloire est arrivé. Contre nous, de la tyrannie, L’étendard sanglant est levé; l’étendard sanglant est levé. Entendez-vous, dans les campagnes Mugir ces féroces soldats? Ils viennent jusque dans nos bras Égorger nos fils, nos compagnes. Aux armes, citoyens! Formez vos bataillons, Marchons, marchons! Qu’un sang impur Abreuve nos sillons. Toutes les mondes par ensemble !!!!!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Please! Club Night

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼