Official Boxing Thread

Bob Arum having a “Road to Damascus” moment with lads from OTB
Be no harm if the WBC would have one.
“I also met Daniel Kinahan, who is advisor and manager of boxers. A man who has been labelled as a person linked to criminal groups.

“I had a fascinating and insightful talk with him, confirmed by the testimonies of many boxers, who express their admiration and gratitude for the unconditional support he has given them, which has allowed them to significantly improve their lives.

“I am nobody to judge any person, and that has been the policy plus ethos of our organisation, to combat all types of discrimination and abuse of power, for any person or group.

“That is why Daniel will have our full support in his quest to bring benefits to boxing.” WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman

Boxing is full of crooks & scumbags at the very top. Unfortunately the mob has had a big hand in running it for the last 100 years. And the reality of it is that when KOCG is gone there will be new dirty dollars paying off the likes of Mauricio Sulaiman and Bob Arum. The 5 sanctioning bodies that I know of are the WBC, WBO, WBA, IBF & IBO with each president in somebody’s pocket. Also for the fans ask, Who is the real champion of the world. This is why UFC has taken over from boxing because Dana can give the fans the fights that they want to see whereas boxing is a known joke for the opposite. Also the various bodies are aligned with certain US TV stations. It’s a mess & I can’t see it changing which turns many people off the sport.

Boxing is full of crooks & scumbags at the very top. Unfortunately the mob has had a big hand in running it for the last 100 years. And the reality of it is that when KOCG is gone there will be new dirty dollars paying off the likes of Mauricio Sulaiman and Bob Arum. The 5 sanctioning bodies that I know of are the WBC, WBO, WBA, IBF & IBO with each president in somebody’s pocket. Also for the fans ask, Who is the real champion of the world. This is why UFC has taken over from boxing because Dana can give the fans the fights that they want to see whereas boxing is a known joke for the opposite. Also the various bodies are aligned with certain US TV stations. It’s a mess & I can’t see it changing which turns many people off the sport.
What fight would you like to see that hasn't happened?

There's only a few for me. I genuinely think lessons have been learned.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Toucan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼