Official 2023 6 nations thread.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen Cork men in their 50s/60s watching football matches on TV in pubs here wearing Man You, Lolpool, Celtic jerseys, doesn't top the shushing but deffo up there.

Nah - not even close. If they say started jumping up and down and waving their hands to put off an opposition penalty taker, that'd be up there...or maybe going up to the tv screen during golf tournament when Lowry about to take a shot and whispering "take a nine iron, not the wedge!"

Team of Us announced.

1920x1080-Web-SQUAD-0101-2-1248x702.png
No Surprises n the front row

McCarthy over Treadwell is positive imo even though McCarthy has a long way to go and will come under pressure from Aherne too

No Surprises in the back row and good to see Coombes recent form rewarded. Maybe an argument that O Donoghue has done as much as Prendergast to get selected

Murray at 9 was always going to be picked and i guess what he offers now is that he is the opposite of JGP/Casey in that he can slow things down and close out the last 10 mins of a game

Carberry's omission is probably the biggest surprise but I guess he just hasn't been playing consistently enough and Crowley has taken his chance. Byrne is solid but nothing else

Good to see Osborne selected in the centre and Earls & Stockdale are lucky that Conway and Balacoune are injured

Porter, Kelliher, Furlong, Henderson, Ryan, Beirne, VDF, DOris, JGP, Sexton, Lowe, McCLoskey, Ringrose, Hansen, Keenan

Kilcoyne ,Sheehan, O Toole, McCarthy, Conan, Casey, Crowley, O Brien

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼