O cadhla

The Paddy reference says it all.

Things are either right or wrong.
This notion that Ireland should not be allowed to remember her history , the atrocities perpetrated against her over centuries and the continued partition of her island is the epitome of the "I'm alright Jack" mentality of certain sections of Irish society.

But sure for here, that's unsurprising........
Did you see the skit?

It's real chip on the shoulder stuff, bound to strike a chord with some of the scuts on here of course.

All these focking nutters trying to erase our city's history to suit their political views should be given short thrift.

UCC showed a bit of maturity in digging up the statue of Queen Victoria which used stand over the Quad. Its all part of Cork's history.

Anglesea Street , Albert Rd should remain as such and Victoria Cross. We've enough stuff named after RA fundamentalists.

When did vicky's statue stand over the quad? I thought it stood over the President's Garden?

When McCurtain Street was being rebranded as the Victorian Quarter I don't recall you crying about "focking nutters trying to erase our city's history". Self-loathing strong with you is. :cool:

When did vicky's statue stand over the quad? I thought it stood over the President's Garden?

When McCurtain Street was being rebranded as the Victorian Quarter I don't recall you crying about "focking nutters trying to erase our city's history". Self-loathing strong with you is. :cool:

Over the presidents office, where the statue of St Finbarre is now. The quad, is the entire quadrangle.

There hasnt been a presidents garden since the early 60s.

No one gives two shits about 'the Victorian quarter' but you, its a period of architecture they are referring to you dopey bollix.

Its funny that you would be giving credit to O'Caodhla, one space cadet to another.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼