NHL seasn 2021/22

Megelus

Any NHL fans in Cork?
Got to see a game live in 2019 and into it abit since ,has a decent speed to it and plenty of games going on through the season

The only Bruins fan I know hates that name 🤣
They are fantastic in fairness, contenders every year. They've had a slow start here but you're assuming they will turn it around

The only Bruins fan I know hates that name 🤣
They are fantastic in fairness, contenders every year. They've had a slow start here but you're assuming they will turn it around
Well, I'm definitely concerned for the first time in a few years.

Pastrnak has not got going yet (maybe understanable for him after his tradegy this summer).

Krejci is a big loss and Coyle has yet to show he can step up (although I'm a big Coyle fan!).

Haula has not shown anything and I reckon they'll trade DeBrusk.

But the biggest issue for me is the defence!

McAvoy is obviously a monster player and Carlo is decent but I'm not convinced by the others. For example I think Forbert would be a good number 5 or 6 D on a good team but he's playing number 2 for the Bruins!

Probably the biggest question for the off-season is Bergeron, his contract is almost up and he'll be 37. Retirement could be on the table there.

Even with Chara leaving last offseason too, there's no issue with them losing their identity as long as Marchand hangs around

I was meaning to but I wasn't able to catch any of it. Is it the Avs and Rangers playing for the Stanley Cup or is there another team left?
Avs are going to play the winners of Tampa Bay Lightning v New York Rangers.

There were some crazy games in the Western Conference. Mostly involving the Oilers. They had one game where they lost 9-6 to the Flames and another where they lost 6-5 in overtime to the Avs!

Well congrats to the Avalanche!

One of the most high-level Stanley Cup Finals I've ever seen.

Cale Makar is a once in a generation player! Amazingly fun to watch! Bobby Orr-esque

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼