New York

Any recommendations on places to eat around time square or near that direction Duffs? Going next week for the week. Nothing too fancy but brekkie and dinner places would be greatly appreciated. Also bars etc to be recommended would be great

Any recommendations on places to eat around time square or near that direction Duffs? Going next week for the week. Nothing too fancy but brekkie and dinner places would be greatly appreciated. Also bars etc to be recommended would be great

Tick Tock diner for brekkie.

It's next to the New Yorker hotel about 3 blocks from Times Square.

Get the pancakes with bacon and sausages - your heart will protest but fuck it, tuck in.

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza, Times Square. I always ask the porters/concierge where they would recommend for breakfast. I was recommended a Diner about 100 yards away. There was a short queue outside which is always a good sign. The pancakes with bacon and maple syrup was unreal.

It was called the Times Square Diner and Grill, but is not actually on Times Square.

807 8th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA

download yelp. then just search by location wherever you are, based on the map. you can filter "open now", price range etc. great for bars and food.

I'm working in Buffalo NY for a few days in August, and am spending a further 3 nights in NYC as I've never been there and its a fairly short flight over.

What are the absolute must sees in NYC? The things you can't forgive yourself for not seeing?

Priorities for me are Wall Street, The Statue of Library, and the apartment block that was used in Friends.

I'm working in Buffalo NY for a few days in August, and am spending a further 3 nights in NYC as I've never been there and its a fairly short flight over.

What are the absolute must sees in NYC? The things you can't forgive yourself for not seeing?

Priorities for me are Wall Street, The Statue of Library, and the apartment block that was used in Friends.

Pass on the Empire State Building and do the Rockefeller Center instead. But buy your tickets online beforehand. We did and were waved past a huge queue.

https://www.rockefellercenter.com/buy-tickets/

Morto

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Mashed Potatoes

Old Oak, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼