New Metallica Album

I'm hearing One from about the 5 min mark! Then into a nice Maiden solo!! Song's growing on me all the time though!

Its definately a grower!
The guitars on the intro are quality.
I'm liking it more day by day.

All in all I think TDTNC is a cross between the load era vox / melodies and Justice/Ride guitars.

The single note riff would remind you of One a bit dynamically alright as would the twin guitar harmony part.

As someone said above Cyanide rocked the shit out of Marley park.

The gig was, as usual for Metallica, fucking amazing.

latest release to the interweb... RThink this one is going on itunes next week

pretty fast and heavy....remins me of other album closers like Damage Inc and Dyers eve....Quite a few album reviews online and 5-6 ive read have nothing but very positive things to say about the album...one guy reckons the album sounds like the missing link between justice and the black album....

Jeez, that's actually sounding kinda good. There are parts that sound a bit like Slayer/Tom Araya, things are looking good!

yeah sounds really promising...another thing mentioned in the reviews is that the clips doing the round on youtube are not the final mastered and mixed tracks so not to worry if the production sound a little rough...got my tickets today for the album launch show in London on Sept 15th...20,000 fan club members watching metallica perform the new album....should be an insane night

yeah sounds really promising...another thing mentioned in the reviews is that the clips doing the round on youtube are not the final mastered and mixed tracks so not to worry if the production sound a little rough...

Decidided I'd buy the 2 songs on itunes to get a better quality version, the fruckers are only 128k on itunes too! thieving bastards!

yeah sounds really promising...another thing mentioned in the reviews is that the clips doing the round on youtube are not the final mastered and mixed tracks so not to worry if the production sound a little rough...got my tickets today for the album launch show in London on Sept 15th...20,000 fan club members watching metallica perform the new album....should be an insane night

I'm gutted to miss this.
I'd have been there in a shot.
I'll be in Italy at the buddies wedding.
It better be the best wedding ever!

Enjoy!

The intro to all 10 songs here.. Sounds good.. Looking forward to getting me hands on this! I hear there may be torrents flying about!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Shlomo Franklin

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼