Nestlé Boycott

Right so leading on from the Expresso thread and Rutty's comment about having an issue with Nestlé, I had a google about this.

I'm a little bit embarrassed about my ignorance in the first place of this issue. What they are doing regarding the baby formula in developing countries is absolutely horrendous.
Breast milk is one of the few resources that these women have. Introducing the formula when they do not have the facilities/cash flow to effectively utilise it is sickening.

Obviously I have a lot more to read and understand about this topic but scratching the surface I'm absolutely disgusted.

Cant beat a fucking AERO.

aero.jpg

Boycott all the major corporations while you're at it.

They're all a bunch of dirty bastards at the end of the day.

Oh shit, that means boycotting Dell & Intel too,

I think i'll go and fuck this laptop out the window.....

on second thought, I'll just let them to it

Smithy, fishy and socket...the intellectual crème de la crème right there :)

I'm hoping people that know about this post here and I can learn more.

I wouldn't doubt ya kid, feel free to contribute and school me.

- Insulating Africans from the dangers around them only worsens their problems. The baby formula issue, for instance. How does more babies surviving improve the situation?

Stop interfering with them, and let them come around in their own time.

- Insulating Africans from the dangers around them only worsens their problems. The baby formula issue, for instance. How does more babies surviving improve the situation?

Stop interfering with them, and let them come around in their own time.

Apparently breast feeding delays the return of fertility so the longer they breast feed the longer gaps between pregnancies.

No mother should have watch their baby die especially so needlessly.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼