Nationwide

Somebody should blow the north gate bridge to keep the Norrie cunts from polluting the north Main Street.
It’s a rat run, full of vermin. Rebuild the gate on North Gate Bridge and only allow southside aid workers and medical personnel across to the northside so that they can carry out relief work and rescue southsiders who’ve been captured and held there.

The lazy northside cunts should have a dole office built on the northside to stop the main reason for them coming towards the south side. Also, the courts should be relocated there near the jail to stop the fuckers from ever needing to be in the south side. The costs of security around anglesea street could then be reallocated to providing elocution lessons to Norrie interpreters so that they can communicate with the hordes of other Norries who travel to the southside to cut peoples lawns and wash peoples windows and explain to them the importance of basic hygiene.

Somebody should blow the north gate bridge to keep the Norrie cunts from polluting the north Main Street.
It’s a rat run, full of vermin. Rebuild the gate on North Gate Bridge and only allow southside aid workers and medical personnel across to the northside so that they can carry out relief work and rescue southsiders who’ve been captured and held there.

The lazy northside cunts should have a dole office built on the northside to stop the main reason for them coming towards the south side. Also, the courts should be relocated there near the jail to stop the fuckers from ever needing to be in the south side. The costs of security around anglesea street could then be reallocated to providing elocution lessons to Norrie interpreters so that they can communicate with the hordes of other Norries who travel to the southside to cut peoples lawns and wash peoples windows and explain to them the importance of basic hygiene.
Ah jaysus Drucker, you need to refocus man. The Norries are not your enemy. Apologies, actually everyone is Druckers enemy but wasting your time on us poor misfortunates is not a good use of your clearly superior intellect.
Where have all those anti-Green rants gone? I miss them. Visualise DB stuffing his face full of pepperoni pizza while telling the rest of us to eat lettuce. There's no way he's eating lettuce. Channel that anger and visit the Green Party thread. Go Drucker go......

Ah jaysus Drucker, you need to refocus man. The Norries are not your enemy. Apologies, actually everyone is Druckers enemy but wasting your time on us poor misfortunates is not a good use of your clearly superior intellect.
Where have all those anti-Green rants gone? I miss them. Visualise DB stuffing his face full of pepperoni pizza while telling the rest of us to eat lettuce. There's no way he's eating lettuce. Channel that anger and visit the Green Party thread. Go Drucker go......
Ok so.
And not everyone is my enemy. I’ll head over the batshit crazy Green Party thread there so and have a look.
I still think they should move Michael Guineys to Churcfield though.
It would be best for everyone.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼