Must.... Own....property....

"Don't make excuses like rain" It does rain. Do you like cycling in the wind and rain? Do you like carrying 6 shopping bags in the wind and the rain for an hour? If you do, you're a sicko

Lads, I cracked it.

@FSG OUT is so angry because while his father was working his big executive job in town, the mother was on the gin, so he was raised by the local housekeeper. This created deep resentment and trauma which manifests in shit posting on PROC.

So nobody on a minimum wage can be allowed to rent in a capital city?
Happened for decadesbut now, no chance.
And you think Leo and co haven't broken the country? 😂🤣🤣

Can you find me a capital city in europe where someone on the local minimum wage, can afford to rent, and live on their own?

Let's say we set the maximum someone should be paying on rent, sat 40% of net pay.

You let me know bud.

Lads, I cracked it.

@FSG OUT is so angry because while his father was working his big executive job in town, the mother was on the gin, so he was raised by the local housekeeper. This created deep resentment and trauma which manifests in shit posting on PROC.
Rumour has it that Leo Varadkar was his housekeeper.

Can you find me a capital city in europe where someone on the local minimum wage, can afford to rent, and live on their own?

Let's say we set the maximum someone should be paying on rent, sat 40% of net pay.

You let me know bud.
Berlin 20 years ago :lol!:

Id guess that the only ones that would come close are Lisbon and Budapest.. r maybe the european part of Moscow these days!

Is a teacher on minimum wage in Dublin?
A deficit in supply of 250,000 homes in a country of 5.2 million is shocking.
In a normal country heads would roll.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pat Carey

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼