MP3 player help please

I bought one of these in October and have been running it under windows XP with no problems up until last weekend.
Now whenever I connect the mp3 player the pc doesn't recognise it so I can't transfer files to it. The mp3 player itself works perfectly and when I plug the usb cable in I get the little emssage on the screen saying it's connected but it won't show up on the pc.
Mr Sooz got the same one last week and his one works perfectly so I've no idea what the problem is.

Anyone??

sooz1 said:
I bought one of these in October and have been running it under windows XP with no problems up until last weekend.
Now whenever I connect the mp3 player the pc doesn't recognise it so I can't transfer files to it. The mp3 player itself works perfectly and when I plug the usb cable in I get the little emssage on the screen saying it's connected but it won't show up on the pc.
Mr Sooz got the same one last week and his one works perfectly so I've no idea what the problem is.

Anyone??
Might be the USB port.

Push it in until it recognises it or says it doesn't.

Might be that the USB player is being assigned a drive letter
that is already assigned to something else.

Right click on my computer> manage > disk management

if you can see the mp3 player here as a disk (presuming you transfer files by just drag and drop), right click on it and reassign a new letter to it.

shamalive said:
Might be that the USB player is being assigned a drive letter
that is already assigned to something else.

Right click on my computer> manage > disk management

if you can see the mp3 player here as a disk (presuming you transfer files by just drag and drop), right click on it and reassign a new letter to it.

Right, I'll try that when I get home.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't sure up there either but I can't rememebr for definite.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼