Motorsport 2021

That isn't the final version of the red bull, is it?
The front wing or air intake don't look right
It's the upgrade model with the new sponsor Oracle, I don't think they released the actual race model yet but I think that is the front wing that they are going with.

"Needle" nose cones all around. Air intakes look like they've gone through a lot of mods with the big teams too. Ferrari were talking a big game at their launch on Weds.

With the new rules around floors and getting low to the ground, is it the same DRS procedures as before?

ThreadY, that Red Bull photo is class
Afaik yes, they are just not showing it in the rear wing of the launch cars. There will be changes to the cars above come Barcelona.

Last edited:
I think we will have to wait and see the actual designs of the cars when they hit the track in Barcelona. Launches are for sponsors and may not include all the parts that will be run on the cars in actual competition, whether for reasons of short manufacturing lead-in times or (and related) a deficit of spare parts. It was always thus with major technical regulation changes.

I think we will have to wait and see the actual designs of the cars when they hit the track in Barcelona. Launches are for sponsors and may not include all the parts that will be run on the cars in actual competition, whether for reasons of short manufacturing lead-in times or (and related) a deficit of spare parts. It was always thus with major technical regulation changes.
Ted Kravitz did a video on Sky demonstrating some of the new regulations with a small model car and a Dyson, worse was that he got it to work. :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

An Audience With Liverpool Legends

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼